Shaving soap - travel size
Taxes included. Shipping costs calculated at payment.
Travel-size shaving soap is the essential step in caring for yourself and your skin. And make shaving a pleasure!
It is enriched with extracts of calendula and St John's wort, white clay, honey from Ile de France, lavender hydrolate from Provence and scented with essential oils of vetiver and lavandin from Provence. Suitable for both beard and face.
It is cold-saponified and naturally rich in glycerine.
It is handmade in Le Baigneur's Paris workshop. It is guaranteed free of palm oil and palm oil derivatives, parabens, silicone, kerosene, PEG and EDTA, synthetic colorants and fragrances, and GMOs.
How to use :
- Moisten shaving brush bristles with warm water for at least one minute.
- Moisten your face with warm water.
- Drain the bristles lightly.
- Vigorously whip the shaving soap with the shaving brush until you obtain a thick, creamy lather.
- Still using the shaving brush, apply the lather to your face in circular movements. This action dilates the skin's pores and straightens the weights.
- Shave in the direction of the hair.
- For a perfect finish, rinse your face with cold water.
- Rinse and dry your shaving brush by hanging it up with the bristles facing downwards.
- Drain any remaining water from the bottom of the bowl so that the soap can dry.
Le Baigneur, is the specialist in organic cosmetic care for men since 2012. All soaps are handmade in France, in the company's Paris workshop, using the traditional "cold saponification" method. All ingredients are organically grown or of natural origin, for impeccable artisanal eco-responsibility. The creations of master soap-maker Fabien Meaudre meet the needs of all skin types under razor burn. All wrapped up in a sharp sense of aesthetics, with highly graphic, plastic-free packaging.
100% French and sustainable.