MAISON PECHAVY is a company created in 2019, in the heart of south-west France, by Carine PECHAVY. Through this gesture, she wanted to celebrate the centenary of the family wood trading business, pay tribute to the family know-how and celebrate the French art of living around the warmth of the home.
Thus, MAISON PECHAVY offers a range of products, useful and refined, to create small moments of convivial happiness at home:
- Firelighters and matches,
- Candles and candle holders,
- Scented candles,
MAISON PECHAVY has also created an olfactory signature around the wood fire. A scent that evokes the fireplace dressed with notes of lavender and patchouli. This fragrance is available as a candle with vegetable wax and as a home fragrance (diffuser and spray).
MAISON PECHAVY is a brand very committed to CSR and sustainable development.
Each product is designed to be chic, useful and eco-responsible.
The positioning of the brand is based on several axes:
- Designing original products stamped MAISON PECHAVY and dedicated to the world of the house and this in a colorful and decorative approach
- To have a positive impact on the local economic and social fabric: to look for partners-craftsmen to manufacture our creations, to call upon suppliers: printers, cardboard manufacturer, ESAT... located within a radius of 150 km maximum.
- Collaborate with companies with unique French know-how grouped under the EPV label such as La ciergerie des prémontrés, Brun de Vian Tiran, Bois tourné aquitain or Virebent.
- Limiting the environmental impact of our products:
by using recyclable and FSC or PEFC certified cardboard packaging,
by selecting high quality materials, durable and renewable: wool, wood, vegetable or beeswax...
by refusing the use of plastic,
by imagining candle containers with a second life.
MAISON PECHAVY is part of a small family group that exists since 1919 around the wood and energy trade, where each entity controls the life cycle of the products it designs: from manufacturing to recycling.
France and International.
Shipment by Colissimo or in point relais in France & Europe, Shipment by UPS or DHL for International
Free COLLECT on site
Returns & Exchange within 14 days
Clients Service +33 (0)1 42 72 73 50
From Monday to Friday and from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
160, Rue MONTMARTRE - 75002 PARIS
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, ApplePay, PayPal